Also currently licensed in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada. License status can change – please contact us about activating an expired license or seeking licensure in a new state.
At Allstructure Engineering we have over 20 years combined experience providing Structural Engineering services here in the Pacific Northwest and nation-wide. Our team keeps up to date with current building codes and structural standards, and acts with integrity to meet the needs of the commercial, industrial, and residential sectors. We communicate with our clients, we work with them to solve their structural engineering needs, and we strive every day to complete a job on time, on budget, and to everyone’s satisfaction.
Our structural engineering services include:
- Designs for new commercial, industrial, institutional and residential structures.
- Designs for the support of architectural and mechanical components for use in the medical and high tech industries.
- Designs for apartments, hotels, assisted living facilities, and other new multi-story and mixed-use wood structures.
- Designs for high-tech manufacturing ceiling systems using aluminum, light gage steel and wire ropes.
- Design and analysis of material handling support systems.
- Design and analysis of steel canopies, stairs and balconies.
- Designs for storage building and canopy structures using light gage steel framing.
- Seismic investigations and upgrades for existing building structures.
- Post-tensioned concrete design.
- Analysis and design for tenant improvements to existing building structures.
- Commercial and residential observations of existing conditions for real estate, insurance and home improvement needs.
- Construction Administration services.
- In-house CAD services and on-site plotting of full scale structural drawings.
Do you have a project that would benefit from a great team of structural engineers and designers? Give us a call – 503-620-4314.